1) "I have been Mr. Singhi’s client for some time. I have found Mr. Singhi to be extremely professional, thorough, honest and efficient in his job. He is always focussed on the longer term gains without compromising on the market related short term risks. As a psychiatrist who has recently relocated from UK, I have reasons to believe that Mr. Singhi has the right kind of temperament and skills; I would look for in someone whom I have to rely on for important financial decisions. I wish him well for future."
Dr.Soumitra S Datta
MBBS MD (CMC, Vellore), DPM, DNB, MRCPsych (London),
CCT in Child Psychiatry (UK) Consultant Child and General Psychiatrist, Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata
2) I was introduced to Mr. Singhi by a friend and professional colleague last year. Over the last eighteen months, my relationship with Kamalji has evolved from a mere acquaintance to a respected friend and guide in financial matters. Kamalji has an in-depth knowledge of financial subjects and a foresight in monetary matters that makes him a very trusted advisor in this area. Mr. Singhi does the job with honesty, sincerity and purpose and I rely on him completely on these issues. It has been a pleasure knowing him and I wish he moves from strength to strength in his area of expertise and continuing vocation of helping people in their economic ventures confidently keeping their interests safe and secure.
I look forward to working together with him in the years to come and pray to Almighty for his good health, success, happiness and prosperity.
Dr Nandini Banerjee
MD; MRCP (UK); PGCE; FHEA; PGDipHCEL
Senior Consultant Physician, Respiratory Medicine
Tata Medical Center
14, MAR (E-W) Rajarhat, New Town
Kolkata – 700156
3) Mr. Kamal Singhi has been my financial advisor for the last 3 years. I have been extremely happy with the service provided by his company in terms of advice on investment products, managing my portfolio, switching my investments at market opportunities and consolidating my earnings. I hope that with his advice I will be able to accumulate an adequate retirement savings to keep my families future secure.
Dr. Debjani Das
MBBS MRCPsych MSc (UK).
NHRTIICS and Antara
4) In the initial days of your new career as financial advisor, I too, despite being your brother, hesitated in committing large investments through you. Now having experienced the fruits of your advice, I am fully confident about your knowledge and insights and committed to large investments through you only.
S.K. SINGHI & CO
5) We are happy to observe that you have always kept our interest high over your business interest while advising us on any financial product. It is a rare quality we discovered in you before appointing you as our financial advisor for both our family and SIGMA group.
R.K. BHANDARI, (Group Chairman)
Sigma Searchlights Limited
6) We are investing through Kamal ji in both mutual funds and fixed deposits for more than 2 year now. We found his advice to be paying and his professional approach and service standards are both excellent.
Rakhecha Insurance Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
7)"Though I always felt that investing in mutual funds was the best route for wealth creation, my busy schedule never allowed me to do the analysis and research which is crucial for making safe yet rewarding investment of my hard earned money and I was looking for some one who not only takes care of my hard earned money as much as he would do so for his own but also who is competent enough to make right decisions at right times for sustained wealth creation. My search has successfully ended ever since I started investing in mutual funds through Mr. Kamal Singhi and the results are fantastic too."
Manager, Accounts, RITIKA Limited
8) Your advice to shift the equity investments to debt MF schemes in Nov 2007 was the perfect turning point of my financial fortune. I am grateful for your right advice at right time. Even before forming your group TPIR, you were acting like a true practitioner of investment religion.
Retired Manager (Administration),